15. April 2019: Valencia
9. Place Race 1
9. Place Race 2
|Date of birth||30.07.1997|
|Greatest achievement||(Motocross) 2014 3Rang Schweizermeisterschaft 125ccm 2016 4Rang Schweizermeisterschaft Lites 250|
#307 Yves StadelmannYves has been racing motocross for 14 years. He also works as a mechanic, doing what he loves. He’s now been given the chance to enter the R3 bLU cRU Cup | Switzerland for Team Gloggner 2-Rad, and is looking forward to his Supersport debut. Although the switch from motocross to R3 requires some adjustments, Yves is delighted that he can progress in motorsport and hopes that the R3 bLU cRU Cup | Switzerland will also allow him a foot in the door to professional racing. He is highly motivated and can’t wait for the upcoming race.
Gloggner 2Rad is a family-owned business in Emmen that sells motorcycles, motor scooters, and related apparel and accessories. The company is proud to have been in business for 30 years. Owner and founder is Werner Gloggner, who runs the business tirelessly and with great enthusiasm together with his wife Gaby and their son Mario. The company is distinguished by its friendliness, flexibility and experience. Gloggner 2Rad has been selling Yamaha products for many years and provides expert advice. Together with Yves Stadelmann, Gloggner 2Rad is now bringing its enthusiasm for bikes to the world of motorsport by sponsoring Team Gloggner 2Rad at the R3 bLU cRU Cup | Switzerland.
- Yamaha_R3_bLUcRU_Valencia_Tuesday_1Race_YvesStadelmannJPG, 757.6 Kb
- Yamaha_R3_bLUcRU_Valencia_Tuesday_1Race_YvesStadelmannJPG, 839.2 Kb
- Yamaha_R3_bLUcRU_Valencia_Monday_Behind_YvesStadelmannJPG, 713.2 Kb
- Yamaha_R3_bLUcRU_Valencia_Monday_Race_YvesStadelmannJPG, 675.8 Kb
- Yamaha_R3_bLUcRU_Valencia_Wednesday_2Race_AntonioYvesJPG, 694.6 Kb
- Yamaha_R3_bLUcRU_Valencia_Wednesday_2Race_YvesStadelmannJPG, 693.0 Kb
- YvesStadelmannJPG, 3.1 Mb