15. April 2019: Valencia
8. Place Race 1
6. Place Race 2
|Date of birth||22.04.2003|
|Previous teams||Sting Racing Team Honda|
|Greatest achievement||Mehrfacher Supermoto Schweizermeister|
#13 Emanuele MortiniEmanuele will turn 16 this year and comes from Volketswil. He knew from an early age that his great passion was motorcycles. He’s been riding supermoto for 9 years, and has won many titles. He feels right at home on the racing circuit, and is highly motivated to give his all at every race. He spends a lot of his free time on his bike, improving his skills, or in the gym keeping himself in racing condition. He’s motivated to win and loves what he does.
Lattesso's secret is simple yet brilliant: it combines freshly brewed espresso and premium-quality Swiss milk into a 100% natural coffee beverage. For all coffee lovers who, like Emanuele Mortini, won’t settle for compromises. With its convenient ‘coffee to go’ beverage lid, Lattesso is the perfect coffee if you’re on the go, and its high caffeine content provides a boost of natural energy and inspiration, improving your chances of pole position. You might guess Emanuele Mortini’s favourite beverage, because he’ll be riding for Team Lattesso at the R3 bLU cRU Cup | Switzerland.
- Yamaha_R3_bLUcRU_Valencia_Tuesday_1Race_EmanueleMortiniJPG, 687.3 Kb
- Yamaha_R3_bLUcRU_Valencia_Tuesday_1Race_EmanueleMortiniJPG, 882.8 Kb
- Yamaha_R3_bLUcRU_Valencia_Monday_Behind_EmanueleMortiniJPG, 738.9 Kb
- Yamaha_R3_bLUcRU_Valencia_Monday_Race_EmanueleMortiniJPG, 746.2 Kb
- Yamaha_R3_bLUcRU_Valencia_Wednesday_2Race_EmanueleMortini_01JPG, 738.3 Kb
- EmanueleMortiniJPG, 3.8 Mb