R3 bLU cRU Cup | Switzerland
Yamaha's next generation program.
The R3 bLU cRU Cup | Switzerland by Yamaha
The bLU cRU young riders programme, now in Switzerland
The Yamaha bLU cRU programme promotes the discovery, encouragement and establishment of tomorrow’s racing stars through the guidance and unparalleled experience of the Yamaha racing world. Racing is undeniably part of the DNA of Yamaha and hostettler ag. These days, success in sport requires an early start.
The R3 bLU cRU Cup | Switzerland offers:
- An affordable platform for entry in motorcycle road racing
- A unique opportunity for young talent from Switzerland and abroad to improve their skills
- An enhancement to the Swiss Motorcycle Championship
Participation & costs
Just CHF 25,000 – per season! ALL INCLUSIVE* Places are limited!
R3 Cup participation costs just CHF 25,000.– ALL INCLUSIVE* per year.
Includes the following services:
- Motorcycle preparation and storage before and during race weekends by YART
- Entry fee for 6 race weekends as part of the Championship
- FMS license for one year
- Tyre service, including 2 front and 3 rear tyres per race weekend (plus rain tyres) and second set of rims
- Petrol at all events
- Apparel consisting of leather suit, helmet, boots, gloves, etc.
- Catering on site for 2 persons
Rider conditions of participation
- Minimum age: 14 (birth year 2005 or earlier)
- Maximum age: no limit
- Nationality: international
- Licence: minimum FMS Type B (or corresponding international license)
*Not included in costs:
- Travel and accommodation
- Insurance beyond the licence
- The motorcycle shall remain the property of hostettler ag (riders have the opportunity to purchase the motorcycles at a pre-determined price at the end of the season)
- Spare parts (parts can be obtained on site at very attractive terms)